TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The sales process has 2 stages:
1. Contract under the law of obligations
A notarized contract under the law of obligations is signed with the buyer, for which the buyer will pay 10% of the value of transaction.
2. Real right contract
A real right contract is signed when the building is completed and the apartment is handed over.
The buyer will pay 90% of the transaction cost and the ownership of the apartment is transferred.
The price of the apartment does not include:
- a parking spot
- a storage room
- the state fee and notary fees (paid by the Buyer)
- connection fees for setting up cable television, telephone communications and surveillance communications.
The price of the apartment includes:
- creating an access road an landscaping for the property
- connection fees for setting up water supply, sewage and drainage
- connecting to the gas network
- door phone system of the building
- interior finish in accordance to the interior finish package